Thursday 4 April 2013

Not quite dead, but almost!

Just a short post to say that I've not died, although it did feel like it at the weekend as I got a very nasty bout of tonsillitis :( It's not something that had ever bothered me in my lifetime until I had Ruby and now I've had it every year since she was 1! I have to say it's the most ill I've ever felt and this time I could barely even swallow water for 2 days :(

It's very typical that you run throughout the winter (and the extended winter) and then as soon as the sun does decide to shine I get sick! I'm trying to be relaxed about it all as it's outwith my control and the rest won't do me any harm, but I am starting to get itchy feet and hope to get out for a wee run over the weekend. We shall see how I feel.....


1 comment:

  1. I'll look into the tri thing. I had tonsillitis for my 21st birthday and it knocked me flat for a week or two. Get better soon and take it easy.

    ReplyDelete